Dr. Mukkram Ali Tahir
Dr. Mukkram Ali Tahir has done PhD in Soil Science from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad. Before That, he completed M.Sc.(Hons) in Soil Science from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Soil Salinity in Global Climate Change
- Plant Nutrition Under a Biotic Stress
- Sodium Toxicity Impact in Rice-wheat Cropping System
- Eco Environmental Friendly Plant Nutrition Resource
- Formulation of Carbon Sequestrating Fertilizer and Their Impact on Soil Carbon Pool
- Advisory Services to Farmers
- Comparative Efficiency of High (triple Super Phosphate) and Low (rock Phosphate) Grade P Nutrition Source Enriched with Organic Amendment in Maize Crop , Pakistan Journal of Botany , Vol. 48, (2016).
- Role of Various Nutritional Sources for Improving the Yield of Wheat Under Saline-sodic Soil Environment , Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences , Vol. 5, (2014).
- Ability of Puccinelliaciliatato Grow in a Waterlogged Saline Environment , Agrochimica, Italy , (2013).
- Impact of Indigenous Industrial Compost on the Growth of Coarse and Fine Rice Varieties Under Saline Environment , Pertanika Journal of Tropical Agricultural Science (JTAS) , Vol. 36, (2013).