Dr. Muhammad Irfan
Assistant Professor / Incharge
Dr. Muhammad Irfan has done PhD in Biotechnology from Shenyang Agriculture University, China.
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Fermentation Technology
- Quantitative Trait Locus Mapping
- Carboxymethyl Cellulase Production Optimization from Newly Isolated Thermophilic Bacillus Subtilis K-18 for Saccharification Using Response Surface Methodology, AMB Express, (2017).
- Statistical Optimization of Saccharification of Alkali Pretreated Wheat Straw for Bioethanol Production, Waste and Biomass Valorization, (2016).
- Production, Purification and Characterization of Carboxymethyl Cellulase from Novel Strain Bacillus Megaterium, Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, (2016).
- Morphological and Molecular Characterization of Nosema Pernyi, a Microsporidian Parasite in Antheraea Pernyi, Parasitol Res, (2015).