Dr. Maliha Gull Tarar
Dr. Maliha Gull Tarar has done PhD in Social Work from University of Peshawar, Pakistan. Before That, she completed Master in Social Work from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Feminist Social Work
- Feminization of Poverty & Aging
- Ethical Standards and Social Work Practice
- Strength-Based & Generalist Social Work Practice
- Gender Violence and Poverty Amongst Pakistani Women: A Social Work Inquiry, International Journal of Social Work and Human Services Practice, (2014).
- Institutional Performance and Progress at Rawalpindi Medical College and Its Allied Hospitals 2014-16: A SWOT Analysis, Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College, (2016).
- Factors Responsible for Delay in Initiation of Insulin Treatment in Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients with Secondary Failure of Oral Hypoglycemic Agents, Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College, (2016).
- Research Fellowship at Department of Social Policy & Social Work, the University of York, UK.