Dr. Muhammad Shahbaz Akhtar has done PhD in Soil & Environmental Sciences from Department of Environmental Management Engineering, Graduate School of Environmental Science, Okayama University, Japan. Before That, he completed MPhil from Department of Soil Science, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan .Previously, he Served as Assistant Professor at Department of Soil & Environmental Sciences, CADGK, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Soil & Environmental Sciences
- Soil Chemistry & Plant Nutrition
- Study on Clogging Prevention Due to High Ferrous Concentrations in Groundwater for Open Loop Heat Pump Systems, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal (in Press), (2017)
- Microcosm Investigation on Differential Potential of Free Floating Azolla Macrophytes for Phytoremediation of P-controlled Water Eutrophication, International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, Vol. 18, (2016).
- Mobilization and Acquisition of Sparingly Soluble P-sources by Brassica Cultivars Under Phosphorus Starved Environmental Cues I, Differential Growth Response, P Efficiency Characteristics and P-remobilization. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, Vol. 51, (2009).
- Mobilization and Acquisition of Sparingly Soluble P-sources by Brassica Cultivars Under Phosphorus Starved Environmental Cues II.Redesigned Root Architecture, Rhizospheric PH Changes and Carboxylates Exudation, Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, Vol. 51, (2009).