Dr. Imran Riaz Malik
Dr. Imran Riaz Malik has done PhD in Biotechnology from NIBGE, Quid E Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MPhil in Zoology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Mutation and Genotype Analysis of Hepatitis B Virus Genome
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Metabolic Disorders
- Circulation of Dengue Serotypes in Local Population of District Lahore, Pakistan. Int J Sci: Basic and Applied Res, (2015).
- A Bifunctional Hepatitis B Virus Antigen Chimera Activates HBcAg-specific T Cells and PreS1 Specific Antibodies, Scand J Infect Dis, (2012).
- Isolation and Characterization of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Strain: Construction of Recombinant Fusion Protein for Control of Tuberculosis, African J Microbio Res, (2014).
- Molecular Characterization of Fowl Adenoviruses Associated with Hydro-pericardium Sysndrome in Broilers, African J Microbio Res, (2011).