Dr. Faisal Rehman
Dr. Faisal Rehman has done PhD in Geophysics from the King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Before That, he completed Master's in Geology from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Seismic Hazard Assessment
- Site Characterization
- Site Response Analysis
- Near Surface Geophysics
- Seismic Hazard Assessment of Western Coastal Province of Saudi Arabia: Deterministic Approach, Earthquake Science, (2016).
- Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves (MASW) for Seismic Site Characterization Using 2D Genetic Algorithm at Bahrah Area, Wadi Fatima, Saudi Arabia. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, (2016).
- Estimation of Dielectric Permittivity, Water Content, and Porosity for Environmental Engineering and Hydrogeological Studies Using Ground Penetrating Radar, a Short Review , Arabian Journal of Geosciences, (2016).
- Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Assessment Methodology and Site Response Analysis Application to Seismic Microzonation, Science International (Lahore) , (2016).