Dr. Aamir Ali
Professor / Chairperson
Dr. Aamir Ali has done PhD from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed Post Doc from University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI, USA.
- Ni Tolerance and Its Distinguished Amelioration by Chelating Agents is Reflected in Root Radius of B. Napus Cultivars, Prsotoplasma, (2018)
- Amelioration of Cadmium Stress in Gladiolus (Gladiolus Grandiflora L.) by Application of Potassium and Silicon, Journal of Plant Nutrition, (2018)
- The Beneficial Role of Potassium in Cd-induced Stress Alleviation and Growth Improvement in Gladiolus Grandiflora L, International Journal of Phytoremediation, (2018)
- Genome-wide Association Studies of Seven Agronomic Traits Under Two Sowing Conditions in Bread Wheat, BMC Plant Biology, (2018)
- HEC Post Doc Fellowship 2008