Dr. Zahoor Hussain has done PhD in Horticulture from Curtin University, Perth, WA, Australia. Before That, he completed MSc (Horticulture) from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Lecturer at College of Agriculture, D.G Khan, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Fruit Quality
- Improve the Quality and Storage Life of Fruits Through Pre-harvest and Postharvest Management Practices
- Involvement of Polyamines in Creasing of Sweet Orange [Citrus Sinensis (L.) Osbeck] Fruit. , Scientia Horticulturae. , Vol.190, (2015).
- Involvement of Ethylene in Causation of Creasing in Sweet Orange [Citrus Sinensis (L.) Osbeck] Fruit, Australian Journal of Crop Science , Vol. 9, (2015).
- Assessment of Somaclonal Variation in in Vitro Propagated Cormels of Gladiolus. , Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 44, (2012).
- In Vitro Regeneration of Gladiolus Propagules , Journal of Agricultural Technology , Vol. 8, (2012).