Dr. Waqas Ahmed Khan has done PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology from Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MSc in Chemistry from Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Comparative Genomics
- Molecular Genetics
- Livestock Genetics & Genomics
- Glyphosate: Cancerous or Not? Perspectives from Both Ends of the Debate, Adv. Life Sci, Vol. 4 (2017)
- Polymorphic Status of PRKAA2 Gene in Pakistani Buffaloes, Int. J. Agric. Biol, Vol. 18 (2016)
- The First Whole Transcriptome Profiling of Fibro/adipogenic Progenitor Cells and Discovery of Essential Genes Potentially Favorable to Either Myogenesis or Adipogenesis in Muscle, 10th World Congress of Genetics Applied to Livestock Production, (2016)
- Identification of Suitable Normalizers for MicroRNA Expression Analysis in Milk Somatic Cells of Yak, J. Dairy Sci, Vol. 96 (2013)