Dr. Sajida Batool has done PhD and MPhil in Reproductive Physiology from Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Before That, she completed MSc in Zoology from Bahauddin Zakarya University, Multan, Pakistan. Previously, she Served as Lecturer at Punjab Government Colleges.
- Reproductive and Endocrine Toxicity in Human and Experimental Models.
- Hepatoprotective Activity of Opuntiadillenii (ker Gwal) Haw Fruit Pulp Extract Against Cadmium Induced Toxicity in Mice, The J. Anim.Plant.Sci, (2016).
- Retrieving Abilities of Jambul (syzygium Cumini) Fruit Extract Against Cadmium Induced Seminal Vesicle Histopathology in Mice, Int. J. Agric. Appl. Sci, (2016).
- Adverse Effects of Arsenic Exposure on Uterine Function and Structure in Female Rat, Exp Toxicol Pathol, 62, (2010).
- Effects of Cryopreservation on Sperm DNA Integrity in Normospermic and Four Categories of Infertile Males, Syst Biol Reprod Med, 56, (2010).
- Indigenous Ph.D Fellowship by Higher Education Commission Pakistan
- International Research Support Initiative Program Fellowship by Higher Education Commission Pakistan for The University of Cambridge UK.