Dr. Saba Tabasum has done PhD in Agriculture from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Before That, she completed MSc (Hons.) in Plant Breeding and Genetics from University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, she Served as Agricultural Officer at Agriculture Department,Government of Punjab, Pakistan in 2008.
- Conventional and Non- Conventional Breeding of Wheat and Vegetable Breeding
- In Vitro Micro Propagation of Sugarcane and Wheat.
- Chemical Control of Monocot Weeds in Wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.), American Journal of Plant Sciences, (2014).
- Water Stress Tolerance, Its Relationship to Assimilate Partitioning and Potence Ratio in Spring Wheat, American Journal of Plant Sciences, Vol. 4, (2013).
- An Empirical Approach to Get the Vitality of a Genotype to Water Stress Tolerance in Yield and Yield Contributing Traits, American Journal of Plant Sciences, Vol.4, (2013).
- Detection of Genotypic Variation in Response to Water Stress at Seedling Stage in Escalating Selection Intensity For Rapid Evaluation Of Drought Tolerance In Wheat Breeding, Pakistan Journal of Botany , Vol.45, (2013).