Dr. Rizwan Nasir Paracha
Rizwan Nasir Paracha has done PhD from University of Auckland, New Zealand. Before That he completed His MPhil from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- Synthesis of Proton Conducting Polymers
- Synthesis of Grafting Copolymers
- Heterocyclic Synthesis
- Synthesis of Metal Complexes
- Fabrication of New Conductive Gels by Tuning the Macromolecular Architectures Using Fluorinated Acrylates , Journal of Macromolecular Science, Vol. 64(2017)
- Pyridine and Related Ligands in Transition Metal Homogeneous Catalysis , Russian Journal of Coordination Chemistry, Vol. 42(2016)
- Development of Novel PMMA-based Polyelectrolyte Gels Containing Linear Chains of LiAMPS Copolymers, Journal of Polymer Research, Vol. 20(2013)
- Grafting of LiAMPS on Ethyl Cellulose: a Route to the Fabrication of Superior Quality Polyelectrolyte Gels for Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries, Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 47(2012)
- Higher Education Commission Scholarship for PhD in Chemistry for University of Auckland, Auckland, NewZealand.
- Merit Scholorship in M.Phil form HEC in QAU, Islamabad.