Dr. Naeem Akhtar
Dr. Naeem Akhtar has done PhD in Agriculture from the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Agricultural Officer at Agriculture Department, Government of Punjab,Pakistan from 1997 to 2007.
- Conventional and Non- Conventional Breeding of Wheat
- Pulses and Sunflower
- In Vitro Micro Propagation of Potato' Sugarcane' Banana AndPepino
- Development of Double Haploids in Wheat
- First Report of Fruit Rot of Strawberry Caused by Geotrichum Candidum in Pakistan, Plant Disease, (2016).
- Inherent Pattern of Some Yield Contributing Traits in Spring Wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.)., J. Environ. Agric, (2016).
- Effect of Various Chemical Hybridizing Agents on Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Production, Seed Technology, (2016).
- Salinization/sodification of Soil and Physiological Dynamics of Sunflower Irrigated with Saline–sodic Water Amending by Potassium and Farm Yard Manure, Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination, (2016).
- Training completed on wheat transformation, Bio imaging and Gas Exchange Analysis by using Infra-red Gas Analyzer (LI6400XT Portable Photosynthesis System) at Rothamsted Research, United Kingdom.
- Post-doctoral fellowship completed on Analysis of Grain Weight Related Genes in Chinese Wheat Germplasm at Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology (Chinese Academy of Sciences) Beijing, China.