Dr. Muhammad Tayyab Hamid Malik
Dr. Muhammad Tayyab Hamid Malik has done Master & PhD (Internal Medicine) from Jilin University, China. Before That, he completed MBBS From Tianjin Medical University, China.
- Gastroenterology (H.Pylori/ Peptic Ulcer Disease)
- Helicobacter Pylori Association with Expression of CDX2 in Intestinal Metaplasia, JCPSP, Vol. 27 (2017)
- Gastric Intestinal Metaplasia: An Intermediate Precancerous Lesion in the Cascade of Gastric Carcinogenesis, JCPSP, Vol. 27 (2017)
- Gastric Intestinal Metaplasia Is the Most Common Histopathological Phenotype Among Endoscopically Diagnosed Atrophic Gastritis Patients in North-East China, Open Journal of Gastroenterology, (2017)
- Effects of Organic Two-Photon Nanoparticles on Reactive Oxygen Species, Intracellular Calcium Concentration and Mitochondrial Membrane Potential During Apoptosis of SGC-7901 Cells., Biotechnology Letters, (2016)