Dr. Muhammad Rafi Qamar Hashmi
Dr. Muhammad Rafi Qamar Hashmi has done Ph.D. in Agronomy From University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Scientific Officer at Pakistan Central Cotton Committee, Pakistan.
- Role of Tillage Systems (Conventional and Conservation) in Rice-wheat Cropping System
- Crop Residue Management Strategies in Moisture Conservation
- Fertilizer Application Methods Under Different Tillage Systems
- Tillage Systems Effects on Soil Properties and Its Role in Crop Growth and Development
- Impact of Tillage and Mulch on Growth and Economy of Wheat Crop in Rice-Wheat Cropping System, Transylvanian, (2016).
- Effect of Soil Management Practices on Agronomic, Economic and Soil Thermal Attributes of Clay Loam Soil on Maize Grown in Tropical Conditions of Pakistan, Transylvanian, (2016).
- Small Grain Cereal–clover Mixtures for Forage Production (Review Article)., Agronom. Res. Mold, (2016).
- Efficacy of Herbicides in Controlling Parthenium Hysterophorus L. in Spring Maize (Zea Mays L.), Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops and Foods, (2016).