Muhammad Ehsan Safdar has done PhD from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MSc (Hons) in Agriculture from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Assistant Research Officer at Rice Research Institute, Kala Shah Kaku, Lahore, Pakistan
- Weed Science
- Plant Nutrition Management
- Estimation of Critical Period of Exotic Invasive Weed Alternanthera Philoxeroides Interference in Maize, Pakistan Journal of Botany, (2018)
- Alkyl Ether Sulfate Improves Efficacy of Herbicides Against Common Goosefoot and Field Bindweed in Wheat, Planta Daninha, (2017)
- Critical Competition Period of Parthenium Weed (Parthenium Hysterophorus L.) in Maize, Crop Protection, (2016)
- Yield Losses in Maize (Zea Mays) Infested with Parthenium Weed (Parthenium Hysterophorus L.), Crop Protection, (2015)
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan’s Research Project entitled ‘Parthenium hysterophorus L. and Silybum marianum L. interference and management studies in irrigated Punjab.
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan’s Indigenous PhD Fellowship.