Dr. Muhammad Ehsan Safdar
Assistant Professor / Incharge
Dr. Muhammad Ehsan Safdar has done PhD and MSc (Hons) in Agronomy from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Weed Science and Allelopathy
- Crop Production and Maximization Strategies
- Weed Biology and Ecology
- Interference and Management of Invasive Weeds in Agro-ecosystems of Pakistan
- Alkyl Ether Sulfate Improves Efficacy of Herbicides Against Common Goosefoot and Field Bindweed in Wheat, Planta Daninha, (2017).
- Screening of Herbicides for Efficient Control of Broadleaf Weeds in Wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.), Pak. J. Weed Sci. Res, (2016).
- Comparative Allelopathic Potential of Native and Invasive Weeds in Rice Ecosystem, Pak. J. Weed Sci. Res, (2016).
- Exploring Herbicidal Potential of Aqueous Extracts of Some Herbaceous Plants Against Parthenium Weed, Planta Daninha Viçosa-MG, (2016).
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan’s Research Project entitled ‘Parthenium hysterophorus L. and Silybum marianum L. interference and management studies in irrigated Punjab.
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan’s Indigenous PhD Fellowship.