Dr. Muhammad Anjum Aqueel
Dr. Muhammad Anjum Aqueel has done PhD and DIC in Ecological Entomology from Imperial College London, University of London, UK. Before That, he completed M.Sc(Hons.) from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Ecology of Insects and Their Biological Control
- Investigations of Predator-prey and Paiasitoid-host Interactions
- Biological Control of Insect-pests in Honey Bee Colonies
- Effects of Different Hosts Species on the Biological Aspects of Bracon Hebetor Say, Animal Biology, (2016).
- Management of Thrips Tabaci (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) Through Agronomic Practices in Onion Field Plots, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2016).
- Resistance of Green Lacewing, Chrysoperla Carnea Stephens to Nitenpyram: Crossresistance Patterns, Mechanism, Stability, and Realized Heritability, Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology, (2017).
- Influence of Weather Factors on Population Dynamics of Armyworm, Spodoptera Litura F. on Cauliflower, Brassica Oleracea L. in Punjab, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2016).