Dr. Imtiaz Hussain
Dr. Imtiaz Hussain has done PhD from University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria. Before That, he completed MSc Honors in Veterinary Microbiology from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Molecular Biology
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Ethno Veterinary Practices of Buffalo Owners Regarding Mastitis in Faisalabad, International Journal of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, (2009).
- Baculovirus Expressed α-actinins are Beneficial to Improve the Detection of Antibodies Against Histomonas Meleagridis by ELISA, 3rd International Symposium Parasite Infections Poultry, (2016).
- Detection and Quantification of Histomonas Meleagridis by Real-time PCR Targeting Single Copy Genes, Veterinary Parasitology, (2015).
- Attempts to Improve the in Vitro Cultivation System for Histomonas Meleagridis. -47th Annual Meeting of the Austrian Society of Tropical Medicine, Parasitology and Migration Medicine, (2013).