Dr. Hafiz Haider Ali has done Post Doctorate from University of Queensland, Australia. Before That, he completed PhD in Agronomy from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Assistant Professor at Department of Agronomy, University College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Climate Change and Agriculture
- Weed Ecology
- Weed Science
- Weed Biology
- Weed Ecophysiology
- Seed Germination
- Seed Dormancy
- Biological Control
- Evaluation and Management of Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase Inhibitor Resistant Littleseed Canarygrass (Phalaris Minor) in Pakistan , Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, (2017).
- Comparative Allelopathic Potential of Two Aiozoaceae Weeds Against Germination of Different Crops, Pak. J. Weed Sci. Res, Vol.19, (2013).
- Royal Holloway, University of London, Department of Biological Sciences, Egham, United Kingdom, (2011-12).
- University of Leuven, Department of Biology, Leuven, Belgium, (2012-13).