Dr. Ghulam Sarwar
Associate Professor / Chairperson
Dr. Ghulam Sarwar has done PhD in Soil Science from University of Kassel Witzenhausen, Germany. Before that he completed MSc (Hons.) Agriculture (Soil Science) from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Soil Salinity and Plant Nutrition
- Nutritional Status in Soil and Uptake by Plants
- Salt Concentration in Soil Solution
- Salt Stress on Nutrition Uptake from the Soil
- Improvement of Soil Physical and Chemical Properties with Compost Application in Rice-wheat Cropping System, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol.40, (2008).
- Use of Compost an Environment Friendly Technology for Enhancing Rice-wheat Production in Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol.39, (2007).
- Evaluation of Fungicides and Biopesticides for the Control of Fusarium Wilt of Tomato, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 49 (2017)
- Comparative Efficiency of High (triple Super Phosphate) and Low (rock Phosphate) Grade P Nutrition Source Enriched with Organic Amendment in Maize Crop., Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 48 (2016)