Ahsan Aziz has done PhD from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, He Completed MSc (Hons) in Agriculture from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Senior Technical Instructor at Agro-Tech Department, Ministry of Education, Negara Brunai, Darussalam.
- Weed Science
- Plant Nutrition Management
- Comparative Efficacy of Different Weed Management Strategies in Wheat, Chilean Journal of Agricultural Research, (2011)
- Growth Response of the Salt-sensitive and the Salt-tolerant Sugarcane Genotypes to Potassium Nutrition Under Salt Stress, Arch. Agron. Soil Sci, (2012)
- Optimization of Soil K:Na Ratio for Cotton (Gossypium Hirsutum L.) Nutrition Under Field Conditions, Pak. J. Bot, (2013)
- Foliar Application of Zinc and Boron Improved the Productivity and Net Returns of Maize Grown Under Rainfed Conditions of Pothwar Plateau, Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, (2017)
- HEC fellowship 2008, Corn seedling response to the presence and proximity of weeds through changes in Red/ Far-red ratio of incident radiation. University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.