Dr. Muhammad Shoaib Shah has done Ph.D from Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed M. Phil from Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Assistant Professor of Physics at Government Degree College Bhalwal, District Sargodha.
- Nitridation of Materials Using Cold Plasma
- Experimental Plasma
- Characterization of Pulsed Dc Nitrogen Plasma Using Optical Emission Spectroscopy and Langmuir Probe, Journal of Natural Science & Mathematics, Vol. 53 (2013).
- Argon Gas Concentration Effect on Nanostructured Molybdenum Nitride Layer Growth Using 100 Hz Pulsed Dc Glow Discharge, The European Phsical Journal Applied Physics, Vol. 59 (2012).
- Nitriding of Aluminium Alloy in Nitrogen and Nitrogen-Helium Mixture Using 100 Hzpulsed Dc Glow Discharge, Plasma Science and Technology, Vol. 12 (2010).
- Langmuir Probe Characterization of Nitrogen Plasma for Surface Nitriding of AISI-4140 Steel, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 199 (2008).