Dr. Mian Anjum Murtaza
Associate Professor / Chairman
Dr. Mian Anjum Murtaza has done His PhD in Food Technology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Food Analysis
- Food and Nutrition
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Survival of Microorganisms and Organic Acids Profile of Probiotic Cheddar Cheese from Buffalo Milk During Accelerated Ripening, Int. J. of Dairy Technology , (2017).
- Chemistry and Functionality of Bioactive Compounds Present in Persimmon, Journal of Chemistry, (2016).
- Composition and Microstructure of Buffalo Skim Milk Powder as Influenced by Concentration and Drying Temperatures, Pakistan Journal of Zoology , Vol. 47 (2015).
- Cheddar Cheese Ripening and Flavor Characterization: A Review, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, Vol. 54 (2014).