Dr. Yasir Iftikhar has done PhD in Plant Pathology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Administrative Supervisor at Citrus Nursery Sanitation Lab, Institution of Horticultural Sciences, University Of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Plant Pathology
- Plant Virology
- Citrus Pathology
- Serological and Molecular Indexing of Plant Viruses
- Disease Severity Index as It Affects Responses in Potato Virus X– Challenged Potato Varieties, International Journal of Vegetable Science, Vol. 22, (2016).
- Pathogen Detection System for Integrated Disease Management – A Review, Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, Vol. 15, (2016).
- Bio-Chemical Characterization of Xanthomonas Axonopodis Pv. Citri: a Gram Negative Bacterium Causing Citrus Canker, International Journal of Science and Nature, Vol. 6, (2015).
- Screening of Potato Germplasm Through ELISA Against Potato Virus X (PVX), Universal Journal of Plant Science, Vol. 3, (2015).