Dr. Sarfraz Hussain has done PhD in Food Technology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously. he Served as Lecturer/ Assistant Professor at Department/ Institute of of Food Science & Technology, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing Technology Including Canning' Dehydration' Steeping Technology for Mushrooms and Most Vegetables
- IMF Technology for Mostly Fruits' Juices & Beverages Technology
- Impact of Different Farming Systems (conventional, Integrated and Organic) and Storage Time on Physiological Characteristics of Kinnow Mandarin (Citrus Nobilis× Citrus Deliciosa), Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences, (2016)
- Development and Physico-Chemical Characterization of Date Wafers, J Of Agricultural Research , Vol. 4, (2015).
- Influence of Ultrasonic Treatment on the Quality of Jujube (Zizyphus Mauritiana Lamk.) Extract Cultivars, Journal of Agricultural and Crop Research , Vol. 4, (2016).
- Blood Group Diet Research is the Key to Get Precise Results to Improve Human Health.Research & Reviews, Journal of Food and Dairy Technology, (2015).