Dr. Muhammad Ahmad Zeshan
Dr. Muhammad Ahmad Zeshan has done PhD in Plant Pathology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Serology and Epidemiology of Plant Viral Diseases
- Biochemical and Physiological Analysis of Plants Affected by Viral Diseases
- Management of Plant Viral Diseases by the Induction of Systemic Acquired Resistance
- Nourishment of Chili Plants with Different Nutritional Solutions to Combat Against Leaf Curl Virus and Whitefly., J. Environ. Agric, (2016).
- Screening of Wheat from Available Germplasm Against Leaf Rust Caused by Puccinia Triticina for the Source of Resistance, Int. J. Curr. Res, (2016).
- Antifungal Potential of Plant Extracts Against Fusarium WILT OF Chilli Caused by Fusarium Oxysporum F.sp, Capsici. Trans. Rev, (2016).
- Characterization of Conducive Environmental Variables for Leaf Rust of Wheat in Sargodha, Sci. Int, (2016).