Dr. Abu Bakar Muhammad Raza
Associate Professor / Chairman
Dr. Abu Bakar Muhammad Raza has done PhD in Entomology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Lecturer in Agriculture Entomology at College of Agriculture, D.G.Khan from 2001 to 2007.
- Biodiversity and Systematics of Insects and Mites
- Biological Control of Field Crop Insect Pests by Using Different Parasitoids (Braconids Species)
- Integrated Pest Management with Some Novel Tactics and Insect Ecology
- Resistance of Green Lacewing, Chrysoperla Carnea Stephens to Nitenpyram: Crossresistance Patterns, Mechanism, Stability, and Realized Heritability, Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology, Vol. 135, (2017).
- Effects of Different Hosts Species on the Biological Aspects of Bracon Hebetor Say, Animal Biology, (2016).
- Influence of Weather Factors on Population Dynamics of Armyworm, Spodoptera Litura F. on Cauliflower, Brassica Oleracea L. PJZ, Vol. 48, (2016)
- Management of Thrips Tabaci (Thysonaptera: Thripidae) Through Agronomic Practices in Onion Field Plots, PJZ, Vol. 48, (2016).
- Post-Doc.Training in Entomology from Imperial College London (2013).