Dr. Abu Bakar Muhammad Raza
Associate Professor / Chairman
Dr. Abu Bakar Muhammad Raza has done PhD in Entomology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Lecturer in Agriculture Entomology at College of Agriculture, D.G.Khan.
- Biodiversity and Systematics of Insects and Mites
- Biological Control of Field Crop Insect Pests by Using Different Parasitoids (Braconids Species)
- Integrated Pest Management with Some Novel Tactics and Insect Ecology
- Resistance of Green Lacewing, Chrysoperla Carnea Stephens to Nitenpyram: Crossresistance Patterns, Mechanism, Stability, and Realized Heritability, Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology, Vol. 135, (2017).
- Effects of Different Hosts Species on the Biological Aspects of Bracon Hebetor Say, Animal Biology, (2016).
- Influence of Weather Factors on Population Dynamics of Armyworm, Spodoptera Litura F. on Cauliflower, Brassica Oleracea L. PJZ, Vol. 48, (2016)
- Management of Thrips Tabaci (Thysonaptera: Thripidae) Through Agronomic Practices in Onion Field Plots, PJZ, Vol. 48, (2016).