Dr. Azhar Hussain
Dr. Azhar Hussain has done PhD & MPhil in Mathematics from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Lecturer at ILM College of Commerce Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Fixed Point Theory
- Best Proximity Point Theory
- Coincidence Best Proximity Points for Geraghty Type Proximal Cyclic Contractions, J. Math. Computer Sci, Vol. 18 (2018)
- Set Valued Contraction of Suzuki-Edelstein-Wardowski Type and Best Proximity Point Results, Bulliton of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 10 (2018)
- Existence and Uniqueness for a Neutral Differential Problem with Unbounded Delay Via Fixed Point, Transections of A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute, Vol. 172 (2018)
- Global Best Approximate Solutions for Set Valuedcontraction in B-metric Spaces with Applications, Communications in Mathematics and Applications, Vol. 9 (2018)