Dr. Ayesha Basharat has done PP-DPT from Riphah International University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Before That, she completed BSPT from King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan.Previously, she Served as Lecturer at Margalla Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Exercise Physiology
- Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal and Manual Physical Therapy
- Prevalence of Lumbo-Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women of Third Trimester in Lahore Pakistan., Journal of the Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Vol. 17 (2018)
- Annual Vs Semester Examination System in Physiotherapy in Pakistan: A Student Prospective, International Journal of Physiotherapy and Research , Vol. 06 (2018)
- Mulligan Mobilization with Movement Can Alleviate Nonspecific Chronic Low Back Pain; A Randomized Controlled Trial., Wolters Kluwer (Saudi Journal of Sports Medicine), Vol. 18 (2018)
- Comparison of Efficacy of Mulligan’s Mobilization with Movement with Maitland Mobilization Along with Conventional Therapy in the Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomized Clinical Trial, Wolters Kluwer (Libyan International Medical University Journal) , Vol. 03(2018)