Dr. Ayesha Basharat
Dr. Ayesha Basharat has done PP-DPT from Riphah International University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Before That, she completed BSPT from King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Exercise Physiology
- Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal and Manual Physical Therapy
- Risk Factors and Disabilities Associated with Acute Stroke; an Epidemiology Study on Stroke, International Journal of Medicine and Applied Health, (2016).
- Outcome of Aerobic Exercises on 6-minute Walk Test in Post-stroke Patients, Medical Journal, (2017)
- Extended Sitting Can Cause Hamstring Tightness, Saudi Journal of Sports Medicine, (2017)
- Kabat Technique Incorporated with Kinesiotherapy and Electric Muscle Stimulation Can Be Handy in Patients with Bell Palsy, International Journal of Medicine and Applied Health, (2017)