Ms. Ambreen Malik Uttra has done MPhil (Pharmacology) From University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Before That, she has Completed Pharm-D from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously she Served As Regular Hospital Pharmacist at DHQ Hospital Khushab, Pakistan.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Traditional Medicines of Plant Origin Used for the Treatment of Inflammatory Disorders in Pakistan: A Review, Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol. 38 (2018)
- Ephedra Gerardiana aqueous Ethanolic Extract and Fractions Attenuate Freund Complete Adjuvant Induced Arthritis in Sprague Dawley Rats by Downregulating PGE2, COX2, IL-1β, IL-6, TNF-α, NF-kB and Upregulating IL-4 and IL-10, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 224 (2018)
- Assessment of Anti-arthritic Potential of Ephedra Gerardiana by in Vitro and in Vivo Methods., Bangladesh Journal of Pharmacology, Vol. 12 (2017)
- Impact of Stress on Various Organ Systems and Its Therapeutic Management’, Pakistan Journal of Medicine and Dentistry, Vol. 8 (2019)
- HEC awarded M.Phil leading to Ph.D. Indigenous Fellowship (July 2013 till date)