Ms. Ambreen Malik Uttra
Ms. Ambreen Malik Uttra has done M.Phil in Pharmacology and Pharm.D from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously, she Served as Regular Hospital Pharmacist at District Headquarter Hospital, Khushab, Pakistan.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Traditional Medicines of Plant Origin Used for the Treatment of Inflammatory Disorders in Pakistan: A Review, Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol. 38 (2018)
- Ephedra Gerardiana aqueous Ethanolic Extract and Fractions Attenuate Freund Complete Adjuvant Induced Arthritis in Sprague Dawley Rats by Downregulating PGE2, COX2, IL-1β, IL-6, TNF-α, NF-kB and Upregulating IL-4 and IL-10, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 224 (2018)
- Assessment of Anti-arthritic Potential of Ephedra Gerardiana by in Vitro and in Vivo Methods., Bangladesh Journal of Pharmacology, Vol. 12 (2017)
- Impact of Stress on Various Organ Systems and Its Therapeutic Management’, Pakistan Journal of Medicine and Dentistry, Vol. 8 (2019)
- HEC awarded M.Phil leading to Ph.D. Indigenous Fellowship (July 2013 till date)