Dr. Abdul Rauf Raza
Dr. Abdul Rauf Raza has done PhD in Field of Synthetic Organic Chemistry from University of Sussex, England. Before That, he completed MPhil from HEJ Research Institute of Chemical Sciences, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Bioassay Directed Isolation
- Chiron Based Synthesis of Isocoumarins : Reactivity of α-substituted Carboxylic Acids, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, (2014).
- Chiral Pool Based Synthesis of Naphtho-fused Isocoumarins, Chirality, (2015).
- Asymmetric Synthesis of 4,1-benzoxazepine-2,5-diones – Effect of Halogen of (2S)-α-Haloacids, Molecules, (2014).
- Free Radical Mediated Chemoselective Reduction of Enones, Synthetic Communication, (2014).