Dr. Abdul Karim
Dr. Abdul Kareem has done PhD in Chemistry from University of Sargodha, Pakistan. Before That, he completed M.Ed & B.Ed from Punjab University, Lahore,Pakistan. Previously he Served as Lecturer in Government College Sargodha,Pakistan.
- Designing of Drug Delivery Systems
- Controlled Drug Delivery System Using Natural Biopolymer
- Study of Polysaccharides
- Adsorption and Sorption Study
- Study of Sequestering Attributes Af Typha Latifolia as a Low Cost Biosorbent for the Removal of Reactive Dye (Db-K2RL) from Aqueous Media, Pak. J. Sc, Vol. 68, (2016).
- Sequestering Potential of Peach Nut Shells as an Efficient Sorbent for Some Toxic Metal Ions from Aqueous Media: A Kinetic and Thermodynamic Study, Pak. J. Anal. Environ, (2016).
- Variation in Bioactive Composition, Antioxidant Attributesand Fatty Acids Profile of Phoenix Dectylifera L. Fruits in Relation to Different Extraction Solvents, Pure Appl, (2016).
- Isolation of Polysaccharides from Plantago Ovata and Their Evaluation as Potential Matrices for Designing the Controlled Release Floats of Piroxicam, Pure Appl, (2016).