Dr. Asif Islam has done TDPT from King Edward Medical University Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed BSPT Physiotherapy from School of Physiotherapy Mayo Hospital Lahore, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as a Physical Therapist at Ehsan’s Rehab Gulberg Lahore.
- Manual Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Sports Injuries
- Musculoskeletal & Neuro Rehabilitation
- Risk Factors and Disabilities Associated with Acute Stroke; an Epidemiology Study on Stroke, Ijmah,
- Strengthening Exercises Play a Vital Role in Improving the Quality of Life in Patients of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ijmah,
- Frequency of Frozen Shoulder in Patients Visiting D.H.Q. Teaching Hospital Sargodha: an Observational Study, Ijmah, (2016).
- Neck Isometric Exercises for Cervical Spondylosis Can Cause Compression and Increase Symptoms During Early Phase of Treatment, Ijmah, (2016).