Dr. Alia Erum
Dr. Alia Erum has done PhD and M.phil in Pharmaceutics from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously she Worked as Hospital Pharmacist at Children Hospital Lahore from 2003 to 2003.
- Pharmaceutical Applications of Natural Polymers
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
- Formulation Development and Evaluation Major
- Physicochemical Characterization and Evaluation of Suspending Properties of Arabinoxylan from Ispaghula (Plantago Ovata) Husk, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 27 (2014).
- Acute Toxicity Studies of a Novel Excipient Arabinoxylan Isolated from Ispaghula (Plantago Ovata) Husk, Drug and Chemical Toxicology, Vol. 38 (2015).
- Modified and Un Modified Arabinoxylans from Plantago Ovata Husk; Novel Excipients with Antimicrobial Potential, Bangladash Journal of Pharmacology, (2015).
- Arabinoxylan Isolated from Ispaghula Husk, a Better Alternative to Commercially Available Gelling Agents, Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 26 (2014).