Dr. Alia Erum
Dr. Alia Erum has done PhD and M.phil in Pharmaceutics from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously she Worked as Hospital Pharmacist at Children Hospital Lahore.
- Pharmaceutical Applications of Natural Polymers
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
- Formulation Development and Evaluation Major
- Physicochemical Characterization and Evaluation of Suspending Properties of Arabinoxylan from Ispaghula (Plantago Ovata) Husk, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 27 (2014).
- Acute Toxicity Studies of a Novel Excipient Arabinoxylan Isolated from Ispaghula (Plantago Ovata) Husk, Drug and Chemical Toxicology, Vol. 38 (2015).
- Modified and Un Modified Arabinoxylans from Plantago Ovata Husk; Novel Excipients with Antimicrobial Potential, Bangladash Journal of Pharmacology, (2015).
- Arabinoxylan Isolated from Ispaghula Husk, a Better Alternative to Commercially Available Gelling Agents, Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 26 (2014).