Dr. Abdul Rehman
Dr. Abdul Rehman has done Ph.D. in Agronomy From University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, he completed M.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture (Agronomy) From University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Precision and Sustainable Agriculture
- Sugarcane Mechanization Through Indigenous Technologies
- Crop Nutrition Management
- Advanced Intercropping.
- Competitive Ability of Santa-Maria (Parthenium Hysterophorus L.) with Spring Maize, Planta Daninha, Vol. 36(2018)
- Economic Assessment of Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum L.) Through Intercropping, Journal of Agricultural Chemistry and Environment, Vol. 3(2014)
- Growth and Yield Performance of Maize (Zea Mays L.) as Affected by Planting Methods and NPK Levels, Pakistan Journal of Agri. Sci, Vol. 50(2013)