Mr. Abdul Malik
Mr. Abdul Malik has done M.Phil. Pharmacy (Pharmacology) from Faculty of Pharmacy, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.
- Experimental Pharmacology
- Biochemical Pharmacology
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Antiacanthamoebic Properties of Natural and Marketed Honey in Pakistan., Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine (APJTB)., 6(11) ( 2016).
- Studies on Antihyperlipidemic and Endothelium Modulatory Activities of Polyherbal Formulation (POL4) and Its Ingredients in High Fat Diet-fed Rats, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 30 (2017).
- Pharmacological Basis for the Medicinal Use of Polyherbal Formulation and Its Ingredients in Cardiovascular Disorders Using Rodents., Biomed Central Complementary Alternative Medicine (BMC-CAM)., 17 (2017).
- Helicobacter Pylori outer Membrane Protein Q Genotypes and Their Susceptibility to Anti-adhesive Phytotherapeutic Agents., Journal of Integrative Medicine (JIM)., 15 (2017).