Mr. Abdul Malik
Mr. Abdul Malik has done M.Phil. Pharmacy (Pharmacology) from Faculty of Pharmacy, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.
- Experimental Pharmacology
- Biochemical Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Permeation Study Through Bacterial Cellulose Membrane, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica−Drug Research , Vol. 71 ( 2014).
- Hypoglycaemic Activity of Canscora Decussate (Schult) Plant in Alloxan-induced Diabetic Rabbits, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, Vol.28 (2015).
- Antiacanthamoebic Properties of Natural and Marketed Honey in Pakistan, Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, (2016).
- Studies on Antihyperlipidemic and Endothelium Modulatory Activities of Polyherbal Formulation (POL4) and Its Ingredients in High Fat Diet-fed Rats, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 30 (2017).