Dr. Abdul Malik
Dr. Abdul Malik has done PhD from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Before That, he completed M.Phil.(Pharmacology) from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan
- Experimental Pharmacology
- Biochemical Pharmacology
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Antiacanthamoebic Properties of Natural and Marketed Honey in Pakistan., Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine (APJTB), Vol. 6 ( 2016).
- Studies on Antihyperlipidemic and Endothelium Modulatory Activities of Polyherbal Formulation (POL4) and Its Ingredients in High Fat Diet-fed Rats, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 30 (2017).
- Pharmacological Basis for the Medicinal Use of Polyherbal Formulation and Its Ingredients in Cardiovascular Disorders Using Rodents., Biomed Central Complementary and Alternative Medicine (BMC-CAM)., Vol. 17 (2017).
- Helicobacter Pylori outer Membrane Protein Q Genotypes and Their Susceptibility to Anti-adhesive Phytotherapeutic Agents., Journal of Integrative Medicine (JIM)., Vol. 15 (2017).